Download a copy
- Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.nhct.org.uk (“our site”) including but not limited to the downloadable Grant and Membership application forms and on the online Ride and Stride system;
- Information you provide by filling in Ride and Stride forms;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Where we store your personal data
- Uses and disclosure of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We will not pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes. However, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation then we will do so. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- Ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Processing your Membership or Grant application(s);
- Keeping you informed as to the status of your application(s);
- Notifying you about changes to our service;
- Keeping you informed of fund raising initiatives and events;
- Producing and distributing documents (both paper and online) for running the Ride and Stride;
- Contacting Area and Local Organisers to ensure the correct running of the Ride and Stride.
- External sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any such external content. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.